Decently and In Order: God's Word to Pastors - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2013
This book is a detailed practical guide to New Testament church government and the office of the pastor. Pastor Bob Yandian examines the many questions and varying opinions regarding the local church in the light of the Bible. This book has been referred to as a pastor's bible, but the principles of ministry it sets forth are essential for every believer. Subjects that are covered in this book include: How God moves in a body of believers The reasons Christians are promoted The various offices of the local church The qualities of a successful leader The degree of authority pastors should have
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching