Our December Hearts: Meditations for Advent and Christmas - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
This collection of meditations for the season of Advent examines - in sometimes serious and sometimes humorous fashion - the various emotions that the Advent and Christmas stories stir in us: hope, trust, compassion, as well as fear, doubt, and grief. In language drenched in poetry, Anne McConney explores what it means to gaze into the mystery that is the Incarnation.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 1999
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Anne Costas5 Stars Out Of 5January 6, 2009Anne CostasExcellent. Good meditations to ponder during this most holy time of the year. Gave me some ideas/insights on Advent as well as my own spiritual growth. I was hoping to find one for LENT. Perhaps she will write one soon. I hope! Thanks for the excellent book.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Christmas >> Advent >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Christmas >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Christmas >> Download >> eBooks
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations