The Deborah Anointing: Embracing the Call to be a Woman of Wisdom and Discernment - eBook
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2015
The Old Testament describes Deborah as a mighty combination of judge, intercessor, prophetess, mother of Israel, and military strategist. Deborah broke outside of her culturenot out of rebellion, but in obedience to God to set her people free.
As in biblical times God is calling todays women to a purpose greater than themselves. The Deborah Anointing shows you that although you may have been trapped in tradition and locked into captivity by cultural and gender prejudices, God desires for you to break through these barriers. Now is the time to embrace the fullness of your purpose!
Whatever your sphere of influence at work, at home, or at churchwill you acc ept the challenge to be a modern-day Deborah, stand for God, and boldly lead others to Him?
MICHELLE MCCLAIN-WALTERS has traveled to more than forty nations and has conducted prophetic schools that have activated thousands in the art of hearing Gods voice. The author of The Esther Anointing and The Prophetic Advantage, Michelle currently serves as director of prayer ministry at Crusaders Church, under the leadership of Apostle John Eckhardt, and one of the ministrys house prophets and apostolic team leaders. She resides in Chicago with her husband, Floyd, and daughter, Eboni.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality