- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
One hot July day, on a return trip home from New Orleans, Trish Dunaway received a call from Mercer University police: Call your mother. As the minutes raced by, she learned the tragic news: her ninety-three-year-old mother had been instantly killed in a traffic accident.
Her mother's story is a remarkable one: growing up in the 1920s in the Charleston, South Carolina Orphan House, losing her husband to cancer as a young married woman, and growing into a much-loved and honored prayer warrior.
Trish gave herself a year to journal her grief. Through prayer, the ministry of the saints, journaling and poetry, Scripture, and memories of her Low Country heritage, she learned to choose God's comfort He offered through a walk into His mercy and grace.
She shares her journey during the year following her mother's death as she learns how God teaches us to listen for His comfort in the face of despair.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> Comfort in Grief
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational