Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
The two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why.
Our basic need as individuals is to know who we are, but what if I were to tell you how you cannot know who you are until you know what you are and you cannot know what you are until you know where you came from, who created you and what He created you to be, the life He intended you to live. Our internal need to find our identity will never be satisfied outside of our person through talents, careers, relationships, or possessions and can only be found and met internally, in knowing our spiritual identity as sons of the one and only living God.
Jesus came to show us the pattern of life created for us by the Father. He demonstrated this existence through the fruits of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, goodness, faithfulness, and temperance. When you see Jesus, you see the Father, but what if, when you see yourself, you also see the Father? Dear Lord, Where Are You? will show you what it means to live the life that was intended without fear, worry, self-doubt, and unrealistic, worldly demands of the group. Its time we take our place; its time we learn who we are and why we are here. Allow truth to unfold for you, spend time with it, absorb it, and I promise you, you will not come out the same way you went in, and suddenly all the questions you ever had about life will be fulfilled. You will wander no more.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Fruit of the Spirit
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Fruit of the Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth