- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
"You will only make this journey once. What kind of journey will it be?"
- Use for self-study or shared experience in small groups
- six weeks of lessons
- sidebars offer a scriptural journey through God's word
- questions for starting group discussions
- Insight-filled scripture passages to study
Billy Graham, world-renowned preacher, evangelist, and author has delivered the gospel message to more people face-to-face than anyone in history and has ministered on every continent of the world in more than 185 countries. Millions have read his inspirational classics, including Angels, Peace with God, The Holy Spirit, Hope for the Troubled Heart, How to Be Born Again, The Journey, Nearing Home, and The Reason for My Hope.
Carmen Jones5 Stars Out Of 5March 31, 2010Carmen JonesI have received my books and will be excited to use them in agroup study the product looks good and easy to understand
Pamela Davis5 Stars Out Of 5December 28, 2009Pamela DavisI wanted to the get the whole series before I start, but with Billy Graham who could go wrong. I will let the everyone know when I start the series.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides