Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 8.37 X 5.43 (inches)|
Did you know that negative emotions can adversely affect your health? Depression, anger, guilt, condemnation, low self-esteem-these are only a few of the lethal toxins that threaten body and spirit.
Offering a clear definition of deadly emotions-what they are, where they come from, how they manifest themselves, and their effects on the body-Dr. Colbert uses scientific evidence to support his views. He further offers hope in the form of God's power to deliver readers from these toxins, focusing on the power of forgiveness and repentance, the value of a merry heart, and the joy of the Lord. Finally, Dr. Colbert shares insights on the role nutrition plays in removing the physical toxins that inhibit true health.
Priscilla J. Flores5 Stars Out Of 5August 4, 2010Priscilla J. FloresExcellent information. It gave a reason to a pain my husband had that the doctors could not diagnose or eliminate. Information that every Christian needs to know.
Robin5 Stars Out Of 5January 11, 2008Robineye opening - lot's of amazing information! A fast and easy read. Offers excellent practical advice on dealing with your health.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anger
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Depression
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Stress
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Other