Add To Cart
30 Days to Understanding the Bible, 30th Anniversary
Add To Cart
Transform your Bible Study and increase your knowledge of the Bible with this Interactive Workbook! - In 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, 30th Anniversary, you'll learn the structure of the Bible and how it is put together by reading and filling in the workbook for just 15 minutes a day. Youll come away with a firm grasp of the Bible's key people, places, events and messages. Fifth graders to seasoned Bible readers alike will enjoy this basic study.
In 30 days, you'll have a solid grasp on things like...
- The Arc of Bible history
- Main characters and people in the Bible
- Major points of geography and locations of main events
- The 10 doctrines of the Bible
- The stories and themes of the Old and New Testament
- Why there are four Gospels
- How to understand the parables of Jesus
- The importance of miracles, and more!
|Title: 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, 30th Anniversary|
By: Max Anders
Number of Pages: 393
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 7.17 X 4.71 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound
Stock No: WW216187
Max AndersThomas Nelson / 2011 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$3.995 out of 5 stars for New Christian's Handbook, Revised Edition. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$14.99Save 73% ($11.00)
Max AndersThomas Nelson / 2015 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$16.49
Unlock the treasures of God's Word in just fifteen minutes a day with this classic, simple-to-use guide to Scripture.
If you've ever confused the ark of the covenant with the ark of Noah, or Jericho with Jeroboam, Max Anders' classic book, 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, is for you. In just fifteen minutes a day, you'll learn the Bible's key people, events, and doctrines to get more out of God's Word. This simple-to-use, straightforward guide has been recommended by Bible teachers and pastors for thirty years, and now it's available in an expanded thirtieth anniversary editionwith the most requested topics from the original edition restored and updated for today's readers.
- The "Arc of Bible History" to help you visualize the Bibles overarching themes
- The "Story of the Bible" summarizing Genesis through Revelation in just a few pages
- The core beliefs of the Christian faith, focusing on the teachings that have united Christians for the last 2,000 years
- 13-week plan that provides teachers every creative and effective tool for teaching the Bible in 30 days
- Fan-favorite bonus content, previously removed, now restored from the original edition
Dr. Max Anders is the author of over 25 books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, and is the creator and general editor of the 32-volume Holman Bible Commentary series. He has taught on the college and seminary level and is a veteran pastor. Max provides resources and discipleship strategies at www.maxanders.com to help people grow spiritually.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.