- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Gifts of Hope
Your heart grieves. The tears won't stop. You sense bitterness and anger growing in you as you struggle between grief and trying to trust God through this part of your journey. No matter how hard you try, you can't seem to find the delicate balance between your grief and faith in God for the future.
It is difficult to understand God's purpose in the death of a child. You doubt you will ever find peace, comfort, or understanding. Author Maegan Roper, who has walked this dark road, shares the light of hope she received from Christ as He restored her and brought her from grief to joy. Weaving portions of her own personal story with words of encouragement and Scripture, you'll begin to feel restored as you experience the same peace and understanding she found on her journey from loss to hope.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues