30 Days of Hope for Comfort in Infertility - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Gifts of Hope
Elizabeth Evans was an amazingly strong woman who loved her Savior Jesus Christ. Diagnosed at an early age with cystic fibrosis, she was not expected to live past the age of three. Throughout her life's journey, she acknowledged that God had different plans for her as she long outlived that prognosis. To show her love for God, she taught Bible studies, served in prison ministry, and offered people words of encouragement. Elizabeth went home to be with the Lord on March 19, 2016. She will be remembered forever through her husband David, her five children, and six grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Infertility
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues