30 Days of Hope for Dealing with Depression - eBook
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2017
Series: Gifts of Hope
In 30 Days of Hope for Dealing with Depression, author and fellow depression sufferer Brenda Poinsett offers a glimmer of hope. Her transparent and raw personal stories reveal that you are not alone in your struggle to deal with depression. God is holding out hope for you to grasp. Whether depression is a lifelong battle or a season of attack, this personal testimony filled with Scripture and biblical insight will have you relying on Godthe one who can help you overcome.
Brenda Poinsett works with women who want a new lease on life and with adults who want to learn and grow spiritually. At retreats, conferences, and special events, Brenda offers encouragement and hope along with valuable information. She works at perfecting her communication skills through memberships in the National Speakers Association, Toastmasters International, and Advanced Writers and Speakers Association. Along the way she came to see writing as another important avenue for sharing eternal truths. Shes the author of more than 20 books, including He Said What?!, Not My Will, The Friendship Factor, Wonder Women of the Bible, When Saints Sing the Blues, and Holiday Living. Brenda and her husband, Bob, have three grown sons, a daughter-in-law, and three grandchildren.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Depression
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues