- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Do you remember the day of your salvation? Was there a blast of trumpets, or have you experienced a slow, steady conversion?
In this journal, you will have the opportunity to:
- Describe your unique day of salvation.
- Fill in the details of your water baptism.
- Draw your family tree.
- Reflect on life BC.
- Start a list of God’s blessings in your life.
- Write God’s precious and magnificent promises for believers.
- Praise God for bringing people to encourage and support.
- Pen the Bible verses that have been most powerful in your life.
- Record the favorite words of your own and/or others.
- Expound on your trial and testing periods and how God has used them in your life.
- Recount the times God has spoken to you personally.
- List the lessons God has been teaching you each year.
- Make prayer requests and include God’s responses.
- Create a praise and thankfulness journal.
Add to the journal regularly as events and milestones occur in your life. Faith is a lifelong journey. Record the ride.
You are the author of this book.
Record your unique spiritual journey.