Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 512
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Author: Joe Butta
Located in: Maryland
Submitted: December 05, 2013
Tell us a little about yourself. Mr. Joseph Butta specializes in issues related to the Middle East including the 3 great monotheistic religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, which originated in the region. Mr. Buttas first book, The Jewish People and Jesus: Is It Time For Reconciliation?, was published in September 2010. He also provides briefings and classroom instruction upon request. Mr. Butta is an independent analyst, author and instructor.
What was your motivation behind this project? To place the authoritative texts of Islam in proper context so that those who study Christian Apologetics can possess a helpful primer to display the contrasts between Jesus the Son of God and Muhammad Prophet of Allah.
What do you hope folks will gain from this project? The Dawn of Islamic Literalism: Rise of the Crescent Moon is a book written specifically for the People of the Occident. It places the subject matter, which is unfamiliar to most westerners, in chronological sequence and historical context. It exposes readers to the Quran, and to the traditions of Muhammad, as they occurred in the 6th and 7th century. However, unlike most other related works, it provides commentary and analysis from both an Islamic literalist and a Western perspective. It aims to give the reader an awareness into the ideology and behavior of 7th century Muslims and to help provide insight into contemporary Islamic literalism and its implications for the Western world.
How were you personally impacted by working on this project? It enhanced my faith in the Bible as the Word of God and Jesus as the only way to the Father.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> World Religions & Interreligious Relations >> Islam
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> World Religions & Interreligious Relations >> Islam & Christianity
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> World Religions >> Islam