Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
David: Seeking a Heart Like His - Member Book by Beth Moore guides the participant through this compelling women's Bible study of David.
God will never give up on you. Explore how David's life proves this promise to be true in this updated edition of the best selling A Heart Like His: Seeking the Heart of God Through a Study of David. In this examination of the "man after God's own heart," David will delight and disappoint you. You'll want to be just like him at times and nothing like him at others. If you've ever experienced doubts, temptations, losses, family problems, or personal inconsistencies, this study is for you!
First released in 1996, this updated Bible study features all new video sessions (sold separately) and updated Member Book content to speak to todays women. While other Bible studies about King David exist in the market place, Beth Moore has a unique way of bringing the truth of Scripture to life. Regardless of the topic, you will not want to miss this updated study about seeking a heart like David!
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
Dianna5 Stars Out Of 5David: Seeking a Heart Like His Member BookJune 23, 2015DiannaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Something written a few years ago, and not decided upon by my study group until 7 weeks ago has been just what God intended it to be then and now. I love how the Word of God is living and speaks to the hearts of the ladies who attended that conference and used this book and now in my intimate Bible study in 2015. It has been a blessing to learn of the commonalities between all of us and King David. We too can be women and men after God's own heart by always going back to Him. It is a great study and well written in this workbook.
WoofiejoAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Favorite Beth Moore Bible Study -- and I have done MANY of them!!!October 18, 2014WoofiejoAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Fabulous Bible Study that chronicles the life of David and the relationship that He had with God. Although David wasn't perfect and made many missteps along the way, his heart always turned back to God with a deep desire to know Him more. Until this in-depth study of David, I never realized the patience that David needed to pursue all that God had planned. He was told he would be king, but went through 3 years of hardship and living in caves to avoid the people that wanted to kill him. He walked through that difficult time in his life and was still able to exhibit grace to his enemies and keep a right heart toward God. There is so much to learn from Davids life and Beth Moore does a wonderful helping us understand why God said that David was a man after Gods own heart.
cynthiaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5A well laid out study guideMarch 2, 2012cynthiaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5As always Beth Moore delivers a thought provoking, well laid out study, leading one into a deeper understanding of David.
ChrisashCherry Hil, NJAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This product has great teachingOctober 21, 2011ChrisashCherry Hil, NJAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love the fact that I'm able to study the book with a big group of woman that are looking to become closer to God. We all have the oportunity to share our thoughts about the homework for that week. I love the book and the way that Beth Moore writes her study guides. She does a wonderful job at it. May the Lord continue to bless you and the ones around you.
midwest5 Stars Out Of 5excellent workbook, the revision is great.October 10, 2011midwestQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5would rec. to all! Beth Moore studies and their format make them perfect for women's Bible study groups. She's engaging, funny, and learned which sets the tone for the group, and the study workbooks are written with her "voice". Very intimate and filled with questions and answers to make you want to futher your own studies!
Q: How long? How long are each dvd session?
Each DVD session is about an hour long.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum