Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Patriarchs: Encountering the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob--DVD CurriculumBeth MooreLifeway / 2005 / Hardcover$209.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
Daniel: Lives of Integrity, Words of Prophecy, DVD Leader KitBeth MooreLifeway / 2006 / DVD$209.995 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
David: Seeking a Heart Like His - DVD Leader Kit by Beth Moore helps a leader facilitate this compelling women's Bible study of David, and contains all that is needed to conduct the 11 weeks of small group time.
God will never give up on you. Explore how David's life proves this promise to be true in this updated edition of the best selling A Heart Like His: Seeking the Heart of God Through a Study of David. In this examination of the "man after God's own heart," David will delight and disappoint you. You'll want to be just like him at times and nothing like him at others. If you've ever experienced doubts, temptations, losses, family problems, or personal inconsistencies, this study is for you!
First released in 1996, this updated Bible study features all new video sessions and updated Member Book content to speak to todays women. While other Bible studies about King David exist in the market place, Beth Moore has a unique way of bringing the truth of Scripture to life. Regardless of the topic, you will not want to miss this updated study about seeking a heart like David! Contains subtitles for the hearing impaired.
Video Session Titles and Run Times:
- Session 1: Introduction (54:14)
- Session 2: Summoned From the Sheepfold (58:08)
- Session 3: Sowing the Seeds of Jealousy (56:07)
- Session 4: Survival Skills and He Who Wills (57:38)
- Session 5: Tragic Ends and Faithful Friends (57:07)
- Session 6: The Long Awaited Throne (58:32)
- Session 7: A Man After God's Own Heart (60:15)
- Session 8: The Wages of Sin (60:17)
- Session 9: The Unrelenting Sword (60:04)
- Session 10: Back Where He Belonged (56:42)
- Session 11: The Final Years and Settled Fears (60:18)
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Is there any way to see the Table of Contents for David study of Beth Moore's?
There is no table of contents for these study books.