Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Patriarchs: Encountering the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob--DVD CurriculumBeth MooreLifeway / 2005 / Hardcover$209.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
Beloved Disciple: The Life and Ministry of John, Leader Kit with DVDBeth MooreLifeway / 2008 / DVD$209.99
Seeking a Heart Like His: Lessons from David BookletBeth MooreLifeway / 2011 / Trade Paperback$2.99
David: Seeking a Heart Like His - DVD Leader Kit by Beth Moore helps a leader facilitate this compelling women's Bible study of David, and contains all that is needed to conduct the 11 weeks of small group time.
God will never give up on you. Explore how David's life proves this promise to be true in this updated edition of the best selling A Heart Like His: Seeking the Heart of God Through a Study of David. In this examination of the "man after God's own heart," David will delight and disappoint you. You'll want to be just like him at times and nothing like him at others. If you've ever experienced doubts, temptations, losses, family problems, or personal inconsistencies, this study is for you!
First released in 1996, this updated Bible study features all new video sessions and updated Member Book content to speak to todays women. While other Bible studies about King David exist in the market place, Beth Moore has a unique way of bringing the truth of Scripture to life. Regardless of the topic, you will not want to miss this updated study about seeking a heart like David! Contains subtitles for the hearing impaired.
Video Session Titles and Run Times:
- Session 1: Introduction (54:14)
- Session 2: Summoned From the Sheepfold (58:08)
- Session 3: Sowing the Seeds of Jealousy (56:07)
- Session 4: Survival Skills and He Who Wills (57:38)
- Session 5: Tragic Ends and Faithful Friends (57:07)
- Session 6: The Long Awaited Throne (58:32)
- Session 7: A Man After God's Own Heart (60:15)
- Session 8: The Wages of Sin (60:17)
- Session 9: The Unrelenting Sword (60:04)
- Session 10: Back Where He Belonged (56:42)
- Session 11: The Final Years and Settled Fears (60:18)
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
CJ IngramTurlock CaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 17, 2012CJ IngramTurlock CaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Beth Moore never disappoints with her knowledge of the Word of God. Our small group has learned so much more about stories from the Bible we have read many times before. She digs deeper & calls you to apply what you are studying. I look forward to each lesson & can't wait to excavate more from God's Word.
South Dakota momRapid City, SDAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This Study is Wonderful!February 21, 2011South Dakota momRapid City, SDAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a great bible study of David's life. Beth More has a great way of getting you involved with interactive questions. I used the study as part of a group, however it would work well individually as well, however the video series that goes with the book is an invaluable addition. Well worth getting and using!
Q: Is there any way to see the Table of Contents for David study of Beth Moore's?
There is no table of contents for these study books.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life