- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Beloved Disciple: The Life and Ministry of John (Leader Guide)Beth MooreLifeway / 2002 / Trade Paperback$8.99
When Godly People Do Ungodly Things: Arming Yourself in the Age of Seduction (Leader Guide)Beth MooreLifeway / 2003 / Trade Paperback$8.99
Believing God: Experiencing A Fresh Explosion of Faith (Leader Guide)Beth MooreLifeway / 2003 / Trade Paperback$8.99
Seeking a Heart Like His: Lessons from David BookletBeth MooreLifeway / 2011 / Trade Paperback$2.99
David: Seeking a Heart Like His - DVD Leader Guide by Beth Moore helps a leader facilitate this compelling women's Bible study of David, and contains all that is needed to conduct the 11 weeks of small group time.
God will never give up on you. Explore how David's life proves this promise to be true in this updated edition of the best selling A Heart Like His: Seeking the Heart of God Through a Study of David. In this examination of the "man after God's own heart," David will delight and disappoint you. You'll want to be just like him at times and nothing like him at others. If you've ever experienced doubts, temptations, losses, family problems, or personal inconsistencies, this study is for you!
First released in 1996, this updated Bible study features all new video sessions and updated Member Book content to speak to todays women.
While other Bible studies about King David exist in the market place, no other womens author teaches the Bible "the Beth Moore way." Regardless of the topic, Beth Moore Fans will not want to miss this updated study about seeking a heart like David!
Sessions: 11 video sessions with 10 weeks of print study
- Week 1: Summoned from the Sheepfold
- Week 2: Sowing the Seeds of Jealousy
- Week 3: Survival Skills and He Who Wills
- Week 4: Tragic Ends and Faithful Friends
- Week 5: The Long-Awaited Throne
- Week 6: A Man After Gods Own Heart
- Week 7: The Wages of Sin
- Week 8: The Unrelenting Sword
- Week 9: Back Where He Belonged
- Week 10: The Final Years and Settled Fears
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
klleonardPhoenix, AZ areaAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Beth Moore's David: A Heart like HisNovember 1, 2014klleonardPhoenix, AZ areaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3A very good study. The homework is long and detailed but you learn alot.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum