David: A Man After God's Own Heart - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
The Bible calls David "a man after God's own heart." But what does that really mean and how does that apply to us today? With his usual warmth, clarity, and simplicity, Dr. McGee takes a look at the life of David, helping readers move beyond the exciting action stories and into the heart of what David's experiences have to teach us. Dr. McGee said, "Perhaps the most familiar Bible story to every boy and girl who has attended Sunday School is that of David and Goliath. It is a thrilling action story. But the greater thrill is the splendid spiritual truths that are applicable to our present-day lives as believers.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Jon Johnson5 Stars Out Of 5David; A Man After God's Own HeartDecember 23, 2016Jon JohnsonQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent Book. Very Well Written. Easy To Read. Would Recommend It To Anyone. Dr. McGee Is A Fabulous Author.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality