Enjoy over 2 1/2 hours of Davey and Goliath
! Relive your childhood memories with your children. Between 1960 and 1975, the creators of "Gumby" produced Davey and Goliath
as a welcome alternative to other children's programming. The 3-D, stop-motion animated characters were seen by millions of children world-wide. Now the wholesome characters have a new life! Refurbished and restored for DVD, the Davey and Goliath
shows feature moral themes, which can today be seen as timeless. Each special 2-Disc Collector's Edition
has 4 15-minute classic episodes as well as bonus features. Running time: Approximately 150 minutes. Recommended for ages 3 to 8.
Episodes in this set:
- The Kite: Davey, Jimmy, and Teddy try to fly a kite, but too many hand on the kite string result in disaster.
- Finders Keepers: Davey finds a ten dollar bill and buys a collar for Goliath, but he collar is tainted when it's purchased with money that doesn't belong to them.
- Blind Man's Bluff: Jonathan's cousin Scottie, who doesn't like white boys, teaches Dave y about racism.
- Stranded on an Island: When the tide turns, Davey Sally, and goliath are stranded on an island.
- "To the Rescue": A Davey and Goliath 30-minute summer camp special: At raring Rive Camp, Davey, Goliath, and friends rescue the victims of a plane crash.
- "Oh Davey!--History of the Davey and Goliath Television Series": This new 60-minute documentary includes the history of Davey and Goliath, interviews with the original creators and special "behind the scenes" footage of the making of Davey and Goliath's Snowboard Christmas!