- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
She's Almost a Teenager: Essential Conversations to Have Now - eBookPeter Larson, Heather Larson, David Arp, Claudia ArpBethany House / 2015 / ePub$7.34 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$13.00Save 44% ($5.66)
52 Things Daughters Need from Their Dads: What Fathers Can Do to Build a Lasting Relationship - eBookJay PayleitnerHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / ePub$8.25 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$12.99Save 36% ($4.74)
Six Ways to Keep the Little in Your Girl: Guiding Your Daughter from Her Tweens to Her Teens - eBookDannah GreshHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / ePub$8.72 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
$13.99Save 38% ($5.27)
Five Conversations You Must Have with Your Daughter - eBookVicki CourtneyB&H Books / 2008 / ePub$1.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$9.99Save 80% ($8.00)
Respected family advocate Elayne Bennett brings hope and encouragement to families and shows the way to save our daughters from the many threats they face.
Many girls today are caught up in a world that devalues them and prioritizes perceived needs and desires, in ways that will break their very hearts. Much of our culture undermines girls and damages their souls.
Elayne Bennett has worked tirelessly in urban, suburban, and rural environments to bring hope and guidance to the lives of girls. In Daughters in Danger she reveals:
- How American families can rescue daughters from the negative and destructive patterns of our culture
- Why progressive feminism is the wrong answer and an inadequate solution
- How mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, friends, schools, colleges and universities can be involved in saving our daughters
- The success of the Best Friends and Best Men program models
We allespecially familiesbear the responsibility for encouraging and supporting, training and directing, loving and cherishing daughters everywhere. This book is an inspiring call to take action for their sakes.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting