- All Products
- Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
One of the greatest protectors against the world's push to make your daughter mature too quickly is quality time with you. Dannah Gresh, creator of Secret Keeper Girl events and resources, has developed a mom-daughter "date" book to help you make a lasting connection with your tween girl. These "eight great dates" offer fun activities to share and will help you answer real-life questions regarding beauty and modesty. These dates will help you raise a healthy, grounded, and spiritually whole girl!
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2014|
Choose Words Choose Life: 51 Dates That Change LivesLynelle ZandstraPilot Communications Group / 2010 / Trade Paperback$12.59 Retail:
$13.99Save 10% ($1.40)
With all the pressures and influences of today's world, Christian moms worry about their little girls and how they will grow up. Quality time between a mom and a daughter can be the greatest protection against the world's pressures to make a girl mature too quickly. Knowing this, Dannah Gresh, popular speaker and founder of the Secret Keeper Girl conferences, has developed a host of dating ideas to help moms invest the time needed to deeply connect with their daughters.
8 Great Dates includes fun mother-daughter get-togethers, perfect one-on-one or for a small group of moms and their energetic 8-12 year-old daughters. Each date focuses on one topic surrounding beauty and modesty and is full of fun while at the same time imparting a life and faith-enhancing message. The book provides a mom with everything she needs to plan and carry out the activities and includes topics such as:
- The power of true beauty what makes a girl beautiful?
- Truth or bare fashions how to balance fashion and godly modesty
- Hair, makeup and clothes who should be your model?
Here's the secret to bringing up healthy, grounded, and spiritually rich girls!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Activities & Traditions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting