Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
Michael Ross is an award-winning journalist and the author, coauthor, and collaborator of more than 30 books. The former editor of Breakaway, a national magazine for teen guys published by Focus on the Family, today he oversees Back to the Bibles book publishing efforts. He and his wife, Tiffany, live in Lincoln, Nebraska, with their young son, Christopher.
Tess Cox, PAC, is a writer, missionary, and a pediatric physicians assistant in Colorado with more than three decades of experience in medicine. She holds an M.A. in counseling and has written several articles for the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Sex
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values