Darwin Strikes Back: Defending the Science of Intelligent Design - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2006
The debate between proponents of Darwinism and those of Intelligent Design has reached the status of a full-scale public battle. With stories of qualifying statements about evolution in public school textbooks and the recent 70th anniversary of the Scopes Monkey trial in the news, the question about our origins will not be put to rest. Following up his award-winning Doubts about Darwin, Thomas Woodward traces the continuing saga of the ID movement in Darwin Strikes Back. Focusing on the emerging key players on both sides--Michael Behe, William Dembski, Kenneth Miller, Robert Pennock, and more--Woodward helps readers navigate the tangled maze of public debate, including anti-ID activism from Christians, and shows them what might be coming next.
Thomas Woodward (Ph.D., University of South Florida) is a professor at Trinity College of Florida, where he teaches the history of science, communication, and systematic theology. He is founder and director of the C. S. Lewis Society and lectures in universities on scientific, apologetic, and religious topics. The author of the award-winning Doubts about Darwin, Woodward is an avid astronomer and has been published in Christianity Today and other periodicals. He lives in Dunedin, Florida.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Origins of Man/Life >> Intelligent Design
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Science >> Darwin Evolution & Christian Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Science >> Intelligent Design
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Science