Add To Cart
Even in Our Darkness: A Story of Beauty in a Broken Life - Slightly Imperfect
A powerful memoir of finding beauty and friendship through the pain of loss, tragedy, and brokenness, Even in Our Darkness explores what it means to know God and be known by him. Jack Deere tells the story of his life growing up near Fort Worth, Texas, in the 1950's and the disintegration of his family following his father's suicide. In his mid-twenties, Jack would rise to fame and success as a leading scholar, popular speaker, and bestselling author.
But despite being rescued and exalted, Jack would ultimately be crushed in the years that followed. He would lose his son to suicide and his wife to alcoholism. Only then would Jack wrestle with his own addictions, surrender control, and experience true healing.
An unvarnished story of the Christian life, Even in Our Darkness will serve as your own guide in overcoming life's disappointments and learning to hear God speak in unimaginable ways. Slightly imperfect edition, hardcover.
|Title: Even in Our Darkness: A Story of Beauty in a Broken Life - Slightly Imperfect|
By: Jack Deere
Number of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 8.40 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 13 ounces
Stock No: WW538146DA
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Slightly Imperfect
- Slightly Imperfect >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Biography
- Slightly Imperfect >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Slightly Imperfect >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction