- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
I knew since I was young I would get out. The judge told me that with my attitude I would be dead or locked up in five years, and I said “okay” with a grin. When I was released the next day, the judge did not know that he created a monster within me—his word fueled a fire inside me that was burning all along.
God has ordained each of us for greatness. Unfortunately, the wiles of worldly convictions and possessions provide detours and stumbling blocks. This is the true story of the experiences of a young, African-American child, destined by God—fighting against the status quo of his violent and discouraging surroundings—to walk in the path of greatness.
This is the story of Tommie Mabry—a boy who discovers that he can rise above his surroundings and situations to be the man that God intended him to be.
Tommy Ford is an actor, motivational speaker and youth activist. He has appeared in countless films, theatrical & televison productions but Tommy is best known for his character Tommy Strawn in the sitcom MARTIN. “I have mentored Mr. Mabry since his high school years and I have seen Tommie grow from a challenged and confused boy into a dynamic and powerful man, role model, and community leader! His book A DARK JOURNEY TO A LIGHT FUTURE is a must read book. I’m proud to be called his friend, family, and mentor.”
Tommie Mabry's four B's to live a successful life:
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational