Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Teach the Text Commentary
The Teach the Text Commentary Series utilizes the best of biblical scholarship to provide the information a pastor needs to communicate the text effectively. The carefully selected preaching units and focused commentary allow pastors to quickly grasp the big idea and key themes of each passage of Scripture. Each unit of the commentary includes the big idea and key themes of the passage and sections dedicated to understanding, teaching, and illustrating the text.
Ronald W. Pierce (PhD, Fuller Theological Seminary) is professor of biblical and theological studies at Talbot School of Theology in La Mirada, California. He has led numerous academic study tours to Israel and Palestine and is the author of many articles and books, including Discovering Biblical Equality and Partners in Marriage and Ministry.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Daniel
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching from the OT
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Daniel
- Church & Supplies >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching from the OT
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Daniel
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching