Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Travis Lofland makes his living as a deckhand and cook on the Bering Sea doing one of the deadliest jobs on the planet: Alaskan king crab fishing. But you dont have to travel the seven seas to taste the best food the ocean has to offer.
In Catch!, Travis shares his secrets for navigating the high seas and making great food that will stick to your ribs. Whether youre four or ninety-four, Travis believes that everyone has a bit of fisherman in them. And whether youre cooking in a galley or on your porch, youll find great tips for putting smiles on hungry faces. So fire up the barbecue and call your crew. These recipes will put meat on your bones so you can return to the Bering Sea. Sample chapter titles and recipes include:
- Snag a First Date Appetizers: Sure to Impress Chipotle Avocado Brie Melt
- Soups and Manwiches: Slap a Smile on Your Face Ahi Sandwich
- Lose the Beer Belly Salads: Dutch Harbor Salmonberry Vinaigrette
- Excursion Entrees: At Sea Sashimi
- Boat Meals: Nuked King Crab Legs
- Tuck in Your Shirt, but Dont Bother with the Tie Entrees: Reckless Red Salmon
- Desserts: Slimy Limey Coconut Sundae