- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
The youth edition contains a combination of eight stories of youth adventures, as well as eight from the adult version. Both books are perfect for small group use and include study questions with each chapter.
James Lund is an award-winning author. He is the coauthor of A Dangerous Faith. Three of Jim's projects won the ECPA Gold Medallion award while he was an editor and writer at Multnomah Publishers. Jim made extensive writing contributions to books such as James and Shirley Dobson's Night Light and Night Light for Parents and Randy Alcorn's The Treasure Principle. He and his family live in Oregon.
Danger Calling has two main points: first, to make readers realize that danger is a part of life, so having basic survival skills is vital; second, to recognize that danger has a way of making people listen to God. The book consists of sixteen stories with questions. Jackson is a regular adventurer and outdoorsman and Lund is an award winning writer, which provides the best of both worlds when it comes to this book.
The biblical undercurrent of this books messages is to be strong and courageous, for the Lord your God is with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you (Deut. 31:6). Danger is part of life; we never know when we will be in a situation wherein we might die. But God is with us no matter how bad things might seem, and he will give us the confidence to do whatever is necessary to survive.
Danger Calling a great book for personal use or group devotional time. The book is strong in all areas and flows nicely. I see ages 12 and older benefiting from this book, so I strongly recommend it. Isaac Hamlin, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Student & Teens >> Christian Living >> Inspirational
- Student & Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth