- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
A Dancing With the Stars contestant and child actress who played "D.J. Tanner" on America's family sitcom, Full House, Candace Cameron Bure is a woman who has lived out her faith in the public arena. Balancing Hollywood and Her Christian faith took on larger proportions when she joined the cast of Dancing with the Stars. This book is her story of living out her faith under the pressure of one of the largest platforms of her life. Each chapter of the book focuses on a different week on Dancing with the Stars and lessons she learned throughout the competition.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2015
jsrn185 Stars Out Of 5Don't just dance...shine!July 21, 2015jsrn18Quality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Amazing read! Great book about how even in the spotlight we have to remain focused on our Christian values and remain true to our beliefs. No matter who you are or what role you have in this world you must remember to use your light and shine for God. Great back story of her time on Dancing with the Stars and the struggles she faced as well as various stories from the bible that related to her story.
HeatherBleier5 Stars Out Of 5I could not put it down!July 21, 2015HeatherBleierQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Bure shares a core message of standing on conviction no matter if the audience is one or one million. She gives us a glimpse into the boundaries she set even before the first DWTS rehearsal. Boundaries and convictions constantly tested, yet never stretched or broken during her time on the show.
As I read the pages of DTL I felt as if Bure and I were sitting in a coffee shop having a conversation. Her enthusiasm and joy is contagious, refreshing, and honest. I found myself giggling like a school girl even though my iPad wasnt giggling back (Im sure theres an App for that.). And on more than one occasion a joyful tear or two splattered my screen.
DTL is a beautiful reflection of Bure's time in the Word. It is saturated with Scripture, none of which feels forced, cheery-picked, or out of place. Each Scripture seems to have been placed in pages of Bure's heart before she placed it in the pages of her book. A testament to a woman after God's own heart who's true desire is to be salt and light.
I did not want DTL to end and I highly recommend Dancing Through Life to anyone who is looking for encouragement or even just a great read!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Celebrities
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Celebrities
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Celebrities
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational