or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Dance Your Dance: 8 Steps to Unleash Your Passion and Live Your Dream - eBook|
By: Laurieann Gibson, Mark Dagostino
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2021|
Stock No: WW107148EB
A-list choreographer Laurieann Gibson guides creators of all kinds to embrace their passions and achieve success, providing a practical road map to never giving up on your dream.
Have you felt stuck like youre just running in place, fearful of taking the next step? World-renowned Emmy-nominated choreographer and creative visionary Laurieann Gibson shares personal stories from her 20+ career in entertainment, words of encouragement, and practical advice to help you reach your full potential.
Gibson candidly opens up about her experiences, challenges, and triumphs, sharing the 8 principles that not only shaped her incredible career but also guided her work with the worlds biggest pop stars. Dance Your Dance is a practical guide that will help you
- Act on the creative spark that brings you joy
- Move beyond the dream killers of your past
- Persevere through the toughest moments
- Build a team to support you on your journey
- Empower others to realize their own dreams
Drawing on her fascinating artistic experiences and the faith that sustained her through her biggest challenges, Laurieann offers a step-by-step guide to living out your vision...because when it comes to being who God created you to be, its always your time to shine.
Laurieann Gibson is one of the most important pop culture influencers in entertainment today. Having served as creative director and choreographer for numerous international superstars, Gibson brings a unique brand of blending traditional artist development with movement and dance training to their collaborations. Her expertise in developing artists performance skills along with her creative insight has led to her choreographing and directing world tours for some of todays biggest pop acts, an Emmy nomination for directing the HBO concert special Lady Gaga Presents the Monster Ball Tour: At Madison Square Garden as well as numerous television appearances, including as a judge on So You Think You Can Dance and the return of Making the Band. She lives in Los Angeles, California, with her doggie "son," Samson.
Mark Dagostino is a multiple New York Times bestselling coauthor who is dedicated to writing books that uplift and inspire. Prior to writing books, he spent ten years on staff in New York and Los Angeles as a correspondent, columnist, and senior writer for People magazine. He now lives a somewhat quieter life in New Hampshire.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.