Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Daily Strength for Men: A 365-Day Devotional
- Textured brown faux leather binding with stamping accent
- Daily Strength for men; by Chris Bolinger
- Each devotional covers two days, offering flexibility and freedom to think about the message in depth.
a reading that applies to your life
inspirational Bible verses from the Old Testament
contextual Bible passages and related Scriptures
questions for reflection and application
an uplifting prayer.
- 8.25" x 6" x .5"; ribbon marker
- Bibliography; blank pages at the back for your notes
- For desk or nightstand, briefcase or backpack
|Title: Daily Strength for Men: A 365-Day Devotional|
By: Chris Bolinger
Format: Bonded Leather
Number of Pages: 384
Vendor: Broadstreet Publishing Group
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 6.00 X 0.91 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 4 ounces
Stock No: WW557530
Men face challenges to their faith at work and at home. Daily Strength for Men offers a daily dose of wisdom for men who seek to draw strength from Gods Word.
Each devotional covers two days, offering flexibility and freedom to contemplate the message in depth. You will find:
- a reading that applies to your life
- inspirational Bible verses from the Old Testament
- contextual Bible passages and related Scriptures
- questions for reflection and application, and
- an uplifting prayer.
Daily Strength for Men will equip you to walk faithfully with Godthe source of your strength.
- Dr. Craig Fry, president of Christian Leadership Concepts
If our hearts are the heart of the matter to God, men will find Daily Strength for Men to be the spiritual omega-3 they need to heed the admonition in Proverbs 4:23 to "guard your heart because from it flow the springs of life" (ISV).
- Doug Pollock, speaker and author of God Space
- Charles Arn, president of Church Growth Inc. and author of Side Door
Chris has a heart for helping men grow deeper in their faith. I know men will benefit from his unique approach to daily devotions.
- David Murrow, president of Church for Men and author of Why Men Hate Going to Church
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.