- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
A Christian devotional on the person of Christ
As a Christian, you are called to live like Jesusa life of courage, joy, passion, and purpose. Forget about the boring stuffJesus calls you to new commitment and new strength.
In this first volume of Daily Readings from the Life of Christ, highly acclaimed author and speaker John MacArthur focuses primarily on the Gospel of Matthew, which highlights Jesus as the promised Messiah. Your hungry heart will again be fed and focused on God's Word, with insights on the life of Jesus, thoughts to ponder, and wisdom gleaned from years of MacArthur's careful study.
Practical and encouraging, these pages are sure to challenge and uplift your heart as you come face-to-face with the infinite wonders of our Savior's life on this earth.
ChapPopsDanville, VAAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5This is an extremely thought provoking devotionalApril 29, 2013ChapPopsDanville, VAAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent devotional that not only provokes thought but demands evaluation of one's Cgristian life and commitment.
Every Christian would be challenged by this book and even if they disagree with parts, it will make them think and examine their own beliefs and actions.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Devotional Commentary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Commentary
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Devotional Commentary