Daily PrayerWalk: Meditations for a Deeper Prayer Life - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Pyayerwalking is an enjoyable and effective way to improve physical health, nurture spiritual growth, and intercede in prayer for their loved ones and communities. Blending biblical truths with the lessons she's learned while prayerwalking, Janet offers fresh insights to those who value the discipline of prayer. These fifty prayer-related meditations will support and challenge prayerwalkers as they become men and women of prayer, strength, and discipline. Paperback.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Joan Ferguson5 Stars Out Of 5January 2, 2009Joan FergusonThis is a powerful book. Janet presents prayer in a way that is easy to understand yet deep. You don't have to be a walker to enjoy this book. My sister-in-law, who is doing Chemo is reading it, She told me that she "prayer walks" the newspaper every morning.
Eva Marie Everson5 Stars Out Of 5July 3, 2002Eva Marie EversonShe's done it again! She's inspired the masses to walk AND pray! Janet Holm McHenry begins her book with a very important fact: you can expercise forever and be a toned size six, but if the inside is still out of shape, then you're only halfway there. Janet's book picks up where PrayerWalking left off...giving us 50 wonderful days of walking and talking with God.
Jeanne Zornes5 Stars Out Of 5June 12, 2002Jeanne ZornesThe cover photo for Daily Prayer Walk says it--that we walk alone in prayer into the unknown future that God knows about. If exercise and prayer have been challenges in your personal life, this volume will offer your encouragement and guidance. Transparent and soft-spoken, Daily Prayer Walk puts a contemporary flavor to Psalm 1's admonition that we "walk not in the counsel of the ungodly." Instead, McHenry shares the transforming ways prayer and walking have helped her walk in the counsel of the godly. The 50 days of short devotions, taken one a day will help readers join McHenry in this spiritual discipline. Showing sensitivity to crimes given national attention, she also provides safety counsel regarding walking alone at lonely times of the day.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational