Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Unabridged audio CD; approximately 17 hours 10 minutes; 14 CDs; performed by Maurice England.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Zondervan on Brilliance Audio
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 5.50 X 5.00 X 1.13 (inches)|
A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23 - unabridged audio book on CDW. Phillip KellerZondervan on Brilliance Audio / 2017 / Compact disc$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
30 Days to Overcoming Addictive Behavior - unabridged audio book on CDDr. Tony Evanschristianaudio / 2017 / Compact disc$4.99 Retail:
$5.98Save 17% ($0.99)
“There is no writer in the evangelical world that I admire and appreciate more.” —Billy Graham
Philip Yancey’s words—captured in his many bestselling books—have influenced the lives of millions of readers by strengthening their faith, building their hope, sparking their creativity, and challenging their comfort zones. If you’re one of those readers, you know personally how his insights have affected your mind and heart. And if you’re new to Yancey, you’re in for a life-altering experience.
These meditations—all drawn from the beloved and bestselling writings of the author—will take you through an entire year of Yancey’s insight and imagination, covering a broad range of topics:
• How to rediscover God through the wonders of nature, music, and romantic love
• Why grace means you can’t do anything to make God love you more or less
• What happens when you cut through preconceptions to encounter the “real” Jesus
• How to renew your understanding and practice of prayer
• Where you can see God in unexpected people and places
• How to cope when life crashes in around you
Every day, experience the best from a beloved author who, with freshness, clarity, and energy, has so brilliantly articulated God’s wonderful but mysterious relationship with you.