Daily Guideposts 2014 - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
365 Spirit-Lifting Stories to Help You Finds God’s Presence in Your Life Each Day!
Make Daily Guideposts a part of your daily devotional practice and you will become part of a remarkable family of readers and writers brought together by a common faith and united by heartfelt prayer. You'll keep up with your favorite authors as they share the struggles, life lessons and miracles they've encountered this past year. Gain inspiration from long-time writers like Marion Bond West, Julia Attaway and Edward Grinnan, plus more than 50 other writers!
Each daily devotion includes:
- A short Scripture verse for reflection
- A true, first-person anecdote, told in an informal, conversational style, that shares the ways God speaks to everyone in the ordinary events of life
- A brief prayer to help put the day’s message to work in your own life
Daily Guideposts 2014 theme is "New Mercies"
On every page of Daily Guideposts 2014, you’ll find evidence that God grants us a new supply of His love and guidance every single day. You’ll share in the thoughts of Daily Guideposts readers who have felt God’s hand in their lives.
- Daily Mercies – a new section to written down the questions and discovers of your own spiritual journey.
- Fellowship Corner – a popular section that keep you up-to-date with your favorite writers and introduces gifted new contributors.
- Scripture, Author, Titles and Subject Indexes – the handy indexes will help make it easy to find exactly the inspiration you’re seeking.
- Author Biographies ¬– stay up-to-date with all 50 writers as they share what’s going on in their lives this year.
- Digger Deeper – additional Scripture references are provided for further selection on each day’s devotion.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013