Add To Cart
D2BD Experience DVD
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
DVD Playable in Bermuda, Canada, United States and U.S. territories. Please check if your equipment can play DVDs coded for this region. Learn more about DVDs and Videos
The Dare to Be a Daniel 5-Lesson Experience DVD from the Billy Graham Association designed To Inspire and Equip Students to Effectively Communicate Their Faith in Jesus and Influence Others to Follow Him, is packed with fun and engaging "Reel World" video segments: clips of young people who are put in difficult and sometimes awkward situations, and real-life faith stories of young people who are experiencing what it is to be a true follower of Christ. Used at each session.
Vendor: Wesscott Marketing
Series: Dare To Be A Daniel
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: How long is each video session?
There are 5 sessions, and the clips are no longer than 5 minutes. There are at least two clips per session, but only one (The Reel World) that is necessary for each session. Others are optional.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Kid's Ministry >> Mid-Week Programs
- Church & Supplies >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Teens
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Missions Evangelism & Service
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Student & Teens