Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 24
Vendor: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Publication Date: 2014
Dimensions: 8.00 X 8.00 (inches)
Series: Curious George
Curious George's Fire Truck (mini movers shaped board books)H.A. ReyHoughton Mifflin Harcourt / 2014 / Hardcover$5.79 Retail:
$8.99Save 36% ($3.20)
When George bites into a shiny apple made of wax, his tooth begins to hurt. The next morning George shows his wiggly tooth to the man with the yellow hat, who takes him to the dentist. George is nervous about his first visit to the dentist, but overcomes his fear and learns about better dental hygiene—with a little good-natured mayhem on the side!
With art in the style of H. A. Rey, this engaging story will teach young readers that there is nothing scary about the dentist or wobbly teeth—and adds some tooth fairy fun for good measure!
Hans Augusto Rey was born in Hamburg, Germany in 1898. As a child, he spent much of his free time in that city's famous Hagenbeck Zoo drawing animals. After serving in the army during World War I, he married Margret Rey and they moved to Montmartre for four years. The manuscript for the first Curious George books was one of the few items the Reys carried with them on their bicycles when they escaped from Paris in 1940. Eventually, they made their way to the United States, and Curious George was published in 1941. Curious George has been published in numerous languages. And many, many Curious George books have followed.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books