Add To Cart
- All Products
- Kids & Toys×
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 24
Vendor: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 8.00 X 8.00 (inches)
Series: Curious George
George is thrilled to get a thank-you card in the mail from his friend Betsy. It makes him want to send thank-you cards to everyone he knows. Who can he thank? George tries to remember all the people who have been nice to him, but tracking them down to deliver his homemade cards soon becomes a challenge. Now published for the first time as a stand-alone title, this lighthearted lesson in good manners includes two perforated Curious George thank-you cards for personalizing.
For more monkey fun, investigate www.curiousgeorge.com and discover all the latest on Curious George, books, promotions, games, activities, and more!
The Reys were born in Hamburg, Germany. Hans Augusto Rey (1898-1977) met his wife-to-be, Margret (1906-1996), at a party in her fathers home in Germany; when he first caught a glimpse of her, she was sliding down the banister. In their twenties and thirties they lived in Paris and in Rio de Janeiro, where Hans sold bathtubs in villages along the Amazon River. Eventually Cambridge, Massachusetts, became the Reys home and community. Throughout their lives the Reys created many lively books together, including SPOTTY, PRETZEL, and lift-the-flap books such as HOW DO YOU GET THERE? The manuscript of the first Curious George book was one of the few items the Reys carried with them on their bicycles when they escaped from Paris in 1940. Eventually, they made their way to the United States, and CURIOUS GEORGE was published in 1941. Their incorrigible little monkey has become an American icon, selling millions of books and capturing the hearts of readers everywhere. CURIOUS GEORGE has been published in many languages, including French, German, Japanese, Afrikaans, and Norwegian. Additional Curious George books followed, as well as such other favorites as CECILY G. AND THE NINE MONKEYS and FIND THE CONSTELLATIONS. Visit www.curiousgeorge.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Etiquette & Manners
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills >> Etiquette & Manners
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Etiquette & Manners
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction