Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 10.0 (inches)|
1,000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cakes and CookiesSandra SalamonyQuarry Books / 2010 / Other$22.50 Retail:
$25.00Save 10% ($2.50)
• Surprise the family with Chinese takeout dinner cupcakes on April Fool's or serve up a goofy chocolate moose.
• Captivate Mom with a bouquet of long-stemmed mum cupcakes.
• Build sand castle cupcakes with the kids.
All you need are candies from the corner store, cake mix, and canned frosting.
• Lots of "EZ" projects that use just a few ingredients--perfect for kids and parties.
• More pictures, brighter colors, bolder designs.
• More faux-food creations--so real you won't believe they're cupcakes!
• More comical critters and the cutest pets ever!
• More irresistible party centerpieces to celebrate hobbies, from golf to knitting.
• More spectacular holiday cupcakes: Valentine's, Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Called “the cake whisperer” by Gourmet, KAREN TACK is a cooking teacher and food stylist. Her work can be seen on the covers of Gourmet, Bon Appétit, Good Housekeeping, Family Circle, Woman’s Day, Martha Stewart Living, Parents, Real Simple, Nick Jr., and many others.