- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
How to Respond to Today's Most Divisive Issues
Bring light - not heat - to divisive issues! Helping you talk openly and respectfully about today's challenging topics, Chip reveals and calls into question presuppositions on both sides. He believes that basing our convictions on research, reason, and biblical truth, we'll be able to speak the truth in love on abortion, homosexuality, sex, politics, the environment, and more. Culture Shock is every engaged believer's must-have guidebook to replacing reactionary hate with revolutionary love.
This 12 part study includes the following messages:
- What Ever Happened to Right and Wrong?
- Human Sexuality: The Search for the Truth About Sex
- Homosexuality: What Do You Say to a Gay Friend?
- Understanding Abortion: A Thoughtful Analysis
- The Church and the Environment
- The Church and Politics
Vendor: Living on the Edge
Publication Date: 2014
Dimensions: 11.00 X 8.50 X 0.25 (inches)
The Story: Getting to the Heart of God's Story - DVDRandy Frazee, Max LucadoZondervan / 2011 / DVD$19.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews Video
$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)
Culture Shock Personal Study Kit (1 DVD Set & 1 Study Guide)Chip IngramLiving on the Edge / 2014 / DVD$19.99 Retail:Video
$34.95Save 43% ($14.96)
Rev Lewis5 Stars Out Of 5Culture ShockNovember 25, 2015Rev LewisQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0An outstanding look at today's hot topic issues from a Biblical point of view. It is an honest and logical approach without running down anyone or any issue.
Lyn5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent Bible Study Tool!September 8, 2015LynQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This series is an excellent small group study on real life issues. I highly recommend this for personal study as well as a church group study. Topics covered are those that sometimes don't get preached on in many churches and the study guide package with DVD is excellent for seeing what God's Word says and how we should respond.
[in]Life Ministry5 Stars Out Of 5Amazing StudyApril 6, 2015[in]Life MinistryQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0This is a very relevant study. Love how the topics are covered. Be prepared for emotions to get stirred, regardless of age. Highly recommended.
Pastor Bob5 Stars Out Of 5Culture Shock DVD & Study GuideFebruary 6, 2015Pastor BobQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The production quality of the DVD and the Study Guide are very good. We are using it in Small Group, Men's and Women's Discipleship classes. Show a chapter and then follow through the discussion topics and exercises in the Study Guide. Individuals are also getting their own copy of the Study Guide to work though the individual topics on a weekly basis. Excellent program and value.
Pastor5 Stars Out Of 5Culture ShockDecember 15, 2014PastorQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent in addressing critical issues of our day. I recommend it to all. Blessings, "g" Pastor g, Gary
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides