Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Bring light - not heat - to divisive issues! Helping you talk openly and respectfully about today's challenging topics, Chip reveals and calls into question presuppositions on both sides. He believes that basing our convictions on research, reason, and biblical truth, we'll be able to speak the truth in love on abortion, homosexuality, sex, politics, the environment, and more. Culture Shock is every engaged believer's must-have guidebook to replacing reactionary hate with revolutionary love.
This 12 part study includes the following messages:
- What Ever Happened to Right and Wrong?
- Human Sexuality: The Search for the Truth About Sex
- Homosexuality: What Do You Say to a Gay Friend?
- Understanding Abortion: A Thoughtful Analysis
- The Church and the Environment
- The Church and Politics
Includes 10 study guides.
|Format: Paperback||Vendor: Living on the Edge|