Cultivating the Missional Church: New Soil for Growing Vestries and Leaders - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Offers church leaders and vestries a robust and missional perspective on the church in the 21st century Each chapter is concluded with recommendations for further study and questions for discussion. Written from a post-Christendom and missional worldview, this book was born of a singular question asked in hundreds of ways: What do we do to be faithful in this changed and changing reality? Whether shaped by anxiety, a foretaste of coming changes, excitement, or energy at the prospects of witness and service the future holds, the question remains the same and the answers elusive. Part one addresses the ministry of leadership under categories of governance, modeling, collaboration, champion, catalyst, mission, covenant, disciple, change and the talents and gifts of leaders. Part two offers further explication of the functions, including books recommended for in-depth study, application ideas, vestry agendas, and further exploration of themes.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership