- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
In the midst of the dark days of the Judges, God faithfully raised up men and women of character to lead his people. Journey through Judges and Ruth and marvel at the godly character of women such as Deborah, Jephthah's daughter, Samson's mother, Naomi, and Ruth-God's woman of excellence. Women seeking God's heart are encouraged to:
- See giant-of-the-faith potential in ordinary lives
- Cultivate the good qualities of character
- Honor God's faithfulness with our own
jwAge: 55-65Gender: Female4 Stars Out Of 5Good discussions - current applicationsFebruary 15, 2015jwAge: 55-65Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has generated much more discussion than most of us thought a study of Judges would. The reoccurring conflicts, following false religions, and the results are very applicable to current events and Christians. Each chapter can easily be discussed within an hour.
laura2 Stars Out Of 5good bookJanuary 3, 2015laurait was slower than other books by elizabeth george and honestly i lost interest in this one. i have done several other bible study books by elizabeth george and found them quite interesting and that they really taught me, this one just missed the mark.
I Love JesusVentura, CAAge: Over 65Gender: female1 Stars Out Of 5I love the bible...but not JudgesFebruary 18, 2014I Love JesusVentura, CAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 2Meets Expectations: 1My bible study group has been reading this book for our weekly study...but I find Judges to be very boring. I loved the book this author wrote on Esther and so I was shocked to see a book of the bible I didn't enjoy.
Grammy6timesLombard, ILAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Bible Study for new believersFebruary 22, 2013Grammy6timesLombard, ILAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Discipling new believers can be challenging. We began with Elizabeth George's study on Esther...wonderfully simple. This study in Judges/Ruth takes it up a notch and is stretching them without discouraging them. I highly recommend it.
dedeCypress, CAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 29, 2012dedeCypress, CAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5I really like this book. We are doing a bible study at Cypress Church, Cypress CA on Thursday mornings and everyone has commented on how great this book is and how it really challenges us to continually check our hearts.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry