- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
This item has been replaced by 682677
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
If God Is in Control, Why Am I a Basket Case? Extraordinary Choices for a Joy-Filled LifeDebbie Taylor WilliamsNew Hope Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews Video
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)
Satisfied Study Guide: Discovering Contentment in a World of ConsumptionJeff Manion, Christine AndersonZondervan / 2013 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$10.99Save 18% ($2.00)
Satisfied: Discovering Contentment in a World of ConsumptionJeff ManionZondervan / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
Filling the needs of today's women, we offer the next 4 titles in the best-selling Women of Faith series.
These topical guides deal with issues that women wrestle with today, such as friendship, encouragement, managing moods, finding contentment, and how to live out your faith.
Reaching an audience across racial, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
The Study Guide Series will include the following:
- #5 Managing Your Moods - Foreword by Marilyn Meberg
- #6 Cultivating Contentment - Foreword by Luci Swindoll
- #7 Encouraging One Another - Foreword by Nicole Johnson
- #8 A Life of Worship - Foreword by Sheila Walsh
Brenda GayerWest Frankfort, IL.Age: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5The study is thought provoking.November 13, 2013Brenda GayerWest Frankfort, IL.Age: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5People today are searching for contentment. This book will help them in their search.
countrymomaFlAge: Over 655 Stars Out Of 5September 20, 2012countrymomaFlAge: Over 65Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5As always our ladies class is enjoying another Women of Faith series. This is the fourth one we have studied and will continue with the series. Thank you.
DianeSpringfield, OHAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great Bible StudyMarch 29, 2012DianeSpringfield, OHAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We are using this book for the Bible Study I lead. It is a very good study even though it is causing some ouches and stepping on toes as we learn to Cultivate Contentment in God. I would definately recommend this to anyone.
Sonya BakerMillersburg, OHAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5WOF Always a Great StudyMarch 19, 2012Sonya BakerMillersburg, OHAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The entire Women of Faith Bible study series is amazing and this book is no exception.
Dorothy Garrison4 Stars Out Of 5September 2, 2009Dorothy GarrisonThese studies are just the right difficulty for my Sunday Schoolo class of middle age to older women.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum