Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Cruden's Complete Concordance, hardcover|
By: Alexander Cruden
Number of Pages: 800
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 1990
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.75 X 2.00 (inches)|
Weight: 2 pounds 8 ounces
Stock No: WW06313
Bible students have enjoyed Cruden's easy-to-use format and portable size for over 250 years. Available in both cloth and soft cover editions, this valuable reference is handy for fast word studies or just for finding a favorite passage. It is ideal for busy Bible students, teachers, and pastors who need a convenient and portable concordance.
Cruden's Complete Concordance enables the reader to quickly locate all of the occurrences of any given word in the Bible.
• Includes an alphabetical listing of every word in the King James Version, along with over 200,000 chapter and verse references
• A complete concordance to proper names in Scripture
• Handy for word studies or just for tracking down a favorite passage
Special features include:
• Cruden's original notes and comments on Bible places, names, and types
• Names and titles given to Jesus Christ
• Titles and description applied to the Church
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Does this edition of Cruden's use modern or classic print?
This book uses a classic font. You can see examples by clicking the "Chapter" links under the CBD stock number.