For over 250 years, Cruden's Complete Concordance
has been a standard tool for serious study of the Bible. This edition offers you the most accurate, comprehensive, and readable rendering of Alexander Cruden's masterwork. The straightforward, uncluttered style lets you select from over 220,000 Scripture references to swiftly locate the exact words, topics, verses, and passages you're looking for. Compact and easy to use, the Cruden's Complete Concordance is a practical, convenient, eminently useful companion to the King James Version and other classic translations.
- Definitions and commentaries where appropriate
- A list of seldom-mentioned biblical names
- An appendix of names in the Old and New Testaments, complete with their meanings
- A list of the names and titles given to Jesus Christ
- A list of titles and descriptions given to the church