Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Moments of decision. Your life is full of them, and how you respond can have lifelong impact. The decision process can be as intense as a crucible - a vessel in a refining fire, a place where precious substances are tested, purified, and strengthened.
That's a picture of the process God uses in our lives. When the heat is on, what decisions will we make? What kind of character rises to the surface?
David, Israel's shepherd king, faced critical choices throughout his life, and we can learn a lot from how he handled them. In Crucible, we witness how faith, trust, fear, truth, despair, sacrifice, and humility refined David and drew him closer to the heart of God. We learn that God will use the choices we make to transform us into people after His own heart-and shape our lives forever.
The book includes a facilitator guide for each of the seven sessions.
Number of Pages: 70
Vendor: Walk Thru the Bible
Crucible: The Choices That Change Your Life Forever, DVDPhil TuttleWalk Thru the Bible / 2012 / DVD$34.99
Personal Holiness In Times Of Temptation, Study GuideBruce WilkinsonWalk Thru the Bible / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$12.95Save 7% ($0.96)
Detour: Finding Purpose When Life Doesn't Make SensePhil Tuttle, Chris TiegreenWalk Thru the Bible / 2013 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Church Life
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Church Life
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides