- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
It seems an impossibility that so much could already be crammed into so short a life. Stephanie Smith, at the age of 23, has already graduated college with a music performance degree, landed a recording contract with Gotee records, released her first single, ministered to thousands of teenage girls through her involvement with Pure Freedom, and has kept both sanity and integrity throughout. Stephanie, when faced with the choice to either take on another wound or to practice forgiveness, chose the road less traveled. For this reason, God has blessed Stephanie with a national platform from which to speak with authority about walking in the freedom of forgivenessparticularly in regards to the "father wound" that so many people are nursing today.Suzy Weibel has spent sixteen years in ministry with her husband, Jonathan, mentoring middle school- through college-aged girls, as well as mentoring and training youth and small group leaders. One of those girls was Stephanie Smith. July 2007 will mark the release date for Suzys first book, My Struggle to Like Me: A Teenagers Secret Diary Unlocked (Moody Publishers).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living