Crossing the Threshold of Eternity: What the Dying Can Teach the Living - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
If we learn to listen and observe carefully, the dying can teach us important things that we need to learn in preparing for the end of our own life's journey. From standing at the bedside of the dying, Robert L. Wise came to realize there were important patterns and steps that the dying were trying to describe. And, yet, many miss these life lessons when they go to great lengths to avoid a conversation or encounter with the dying. Wise learned by stopping and listening to the dying that we can get beyond our morbid fears of death, to come to a place of peaceful acceptance and to be able to look ahead to a dignified celebration of death. Inspiring stories of those with one foot stepping into eternity give us assurance, hope, and a fresh expectation of what lies beyond the grave. We can all face it without fear. Here are fascinating stories offering reassurance and promise.
Robert L. Wise is the author of numerous articles and more than thirty books, including Crossing the Threshold of Eternity and the bestselling The Third Millennium. He has been the principle lecturer for the Bethel Series in Canada, Germany, and the United States, and has made multiple TV appearances to discuss his books and world travels. His work has been translated into Spanish, Dutch, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and German. Wise is an archbishop in the Communion of Evangelical Episcopal Churches. More information about his writing can be found at www.robertwisebooks.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Death/Dying
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues