- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2009
There is a war going on for the future of our country. Most people know that. What they may not know is that if Christians lose, the result wont merely be enduring public policy we disagree withit will be a prison sentence for those who oppose it. Weve all seen the attack coming. First the Supreme Court said kids cant pray in school. Then the Ten Commandments were ripped from the classrooms. Now pastors are being removed from their pulpits and put in jail for speaking out against homosexuality (Sweden). And things are only getting worse. How in the world did we get to this place? And why is it that Christians are singled out in this assault on morality? Serving as a wake-up call for America, this book will expose the truth that Christianity is being criminalizedand that we must stand up against it now .
People in New York are fired from their jobs. Kids in California are suspended from school. Pastors in Sweden are sentenced to prison. Their crime involves nothing more than exercising their religious freedoms.
At first the attacks against Christianity were subtle. The Supreme Court ruled that children cant pray in school. The Ten Commandments were removed from our classrooms and, later, our courtrooms. Now pastors are being imprisoned for speaking out against homosexuality from their own pulpits.
How in the world did we get to this place in a "free" and civilized society? And how far will it go?
While headlines reveal a gradual undermining of moral values in our society, the truth between those lines silently screams that our very freedom is at stake. Now this provocative book exposes the attack on values for what it is: a pointed war being waged against Christians and the faith they profess.
A frequent guest on such programs as 20/20, Hannity and Colmes, Hardball, and Inside Politics, conservative advocate Janet Folger uncovers the hidden anti-Christian agendas that are driving public policy, key court decisions, public school regulations, political correctness in the media, and modern-day censorship.
The question is, how will you respond? At a time when upholding traditional values has somehow become synonymous with "intolerance," will you rise up and defend your religious freedoms before its too late?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology