- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
God is our refuge and strength, a helper who is always found in times of trouble... (Psalm 46:1, HCSB).
Being a breast cancer survivor, author VANESSA A. JACKSON AUSTIN knows firsthand that God works miracles; when cancer could have swallowed her whole, God intervened and carried her.
To her surprise, cancer was not detected during her annual mammograms during the years of 2007 and 2008 at a local health-care facility. But she knows that God heard her cries in the wind and bestowed His grace and mercy upon her.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational